A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cordon Bittner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cordon Bittner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bittner graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bittner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Medical Center
- Certifications and Recognitions
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bittner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 17 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cordon D. Bittner practice?
Dr. Cordon Bittner practices Family Medicine near Longview, WA.
See Longview Family Physicians.