A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cordon Bittner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cordon Bittner is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cordon Bittner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Bittner graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bittner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Medical Center
- Certifications and Recognitions
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cordon D Bittner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cordon D. Bittner practice?
- Dr. Cordon Bittner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cordon Bittner practices Family Medicine near Longview, WA.
See Longview Primary Care Doctors.