A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Booker graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.More Education & Awards
Dr. Booker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Booker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Corenthian Booker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Corenthian J. Booker practice?
Dr. Corenthian Booker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.