A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corenthian Booker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Booker graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Booker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corenthian Jerome Booker MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Corenthian J. Booker practice?
- Dr. Corenthian Booker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Corenthian Booker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC and Chapel Hill, NC.
See Durham Obstetricians & Gynecologists.