A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corey Anden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corey Anden is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anden
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Anden Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corey Anden, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Anden graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Anden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- McKayDee Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corey D Anden MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Corey D. Anden practice?
- Dr. Corey Anden has 1 office location.
Dr. Corey Anden practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Ogden, UT.
See Ogden Physiatrists.