Dr. Corey Anden MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

no change

April 21st, 2016
No bedside manner at all! She is an awful doctor. Take my advice and don't waste you're money. Find another Dr.

April 15th, 2014
Intellegent, gave a shot the same day!!
Dr. Anden was great. I was able to get in with her only 1 day after I called. Also, she added me on at the end of the day at 5:00pm because that is when i got off work. The only problem is that she does run about 30 mintues behind, but that is ok because she spent over an hour with me!! Her staff was great. Her assistant gave me her direct number to call if I had any questions. Dr. Anden is extremly intellegent and I can tell that she enjoys what she does. She has an ultra-sound machine in her office so she was able to do a full shoulder exam and a shot in the same visit!! Her office was able to get immendiate pre-authoization from my insurance. Her bedside manner is great. Yes, she is blunt and very honest. I asked her if the shoulder injection would hurt, to which she said "yes, it's a shot. of course it will hurt." Sometimes thats not what you want to hear, but at least it's the truth. She is great and I will continue to see her. I told my husband to make an appointment so she can look at his lower back. I highly recommend her.

October 21st, 2013
Unreasonable rates
Poor bedside manor. Unreasonable rates.

February 6th, 2013
Look Elsewhere
When it comes to the medical field, let's face it, they are not known for warm bedside manner. So I have minimal expectations if i need to see a physician. However Dr. Anden didnt even meet these. She was cold, seemed extremely uncaring and was simply condescending. she told me there was nothing more to do and to "live with it". She lacked the basic conmunication and sensitivity required. I got a second opinion and found a caring surgeon that explained eveything with me and although I required surgery. I wish i had never wasted my time with Dr. Anden. Look elsewhere.

May 2nd, 2012
GREAT DOCTOR
I have been a pt for many years with Dr. Anden. She is by far one of the greatest doctors i have been to in a long time. She is very thorough and spent more than enough time with me. The great thing about her the fact that she is very blunt. She will tell you how it is. She has done several injections which have made quite the difference. Her office is super easy to get into, they added me in for a same day exam because my condition was very serious. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for Neck or back pain. As well as problems with the knees, shoulder, hips, elbows and any other joint or muscle you have in you body. SHE IS GREAT!

December 30th, 2011
Do Not recommend
Very poor Dr. Had an issue with procedure and she would not even talk to me after that. Tried to quickly refer me to someone else. Would not recommend her to anyone.

October 7th, 2011
Worst experience ever!
Dr Cory Anden, is an uncaring physician, cold and rude. I was refered to her for a nerve study and have been suffering with increasing pain for a yea ...

September 29th, 2011
I would never go to her again.....
I went to this Dr 2 years ago with back issues. I had to go on disability because of my back problems and my nerves in my back just were jumping out in pain. She came into the room pretty much looked at me and saw I was somewhat overweight and said that all I needed to do was to do some crunches to support my stomach. I left in tears I have never had a Dr make me feel like I was making all this up. She said my MRI didn't show much but some deterating back disease. I came back to see another Dr which was in her office and he did some injections and it even got to the point where I had to end up with a Rhizotomy (Having your nerves burned)in my back which is a very painful procedure...Well here it is 2 years later and now I have been told that I have a very serious back issue and need to get in for surgery for a fusion-Disectomy my nerves are coming out of my spine in 5 places. and that I have what is called a Foraman Narrowing. That means that if your spine down at the very bottom closes off they would have to go in and cut those nerves and you would be paralized....I knew from the first time I went into any of these Dr's I had something serious wrong with my back I was in so much pain. Like the previous poster I was just crying in pain in Dr Anden's office and she has no bedside manner at all...Sometimes you wish these DR's that treat this kind of problem got it just so they would know what we go through and that it isn't all in your head like she makes you believe it is...I wouldn't ever reccomend her to ANYONE....

March 10th, 2010
She gave me an EMG a few years ago. She was cruel and was disbelieving when I cried out in pain from nerves that were already far deteriorated and dying. The pain was like being electrocuted. She had no compassion, gave no sedative or pain killer, and was actually insulting. My guess is she had never seen such badly deteriorting nerves in a hand. Still, she never apologizes and even after a full month, had not forwarded the results to my surgeon. We finally went into surgery without the EMG results. I would never recommend her to anyone and can only hope she has learned since then, to have more patience with her patients and work closer with the doctors she should be reporting to.