Dr. Corey Berlin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

July 31st, 2016
Find another doctor. I do not recommend this one.
I never had to wait more than 5 minutes or so to be called in to see Dr Berlin but once I was brought into his office, I would wait up to 30 minutes for him to come in. He looked at the computer the whole visit, typing in lab results and barely looked at me. Once I told him I had muscle pain after he prescribed a medication and he said if it wasn't that bad then it was ok. I stopped seeing him after I told him the statin he put me on caused heartburn and he totally blew me off and said he had never heard of that so it must be heartburn for a different reason. I stopped taking the statin and the heartburn went away. I found another dr. I don't want a doctor who won't listen or find out what's going on with one of his patients.

February 15th, 2016
Very disappointed patient.
Was seen by Dr. Corey Berlin does not aways return phone calls. Had to speak with office manager and Nurse practitioner at the practice to get medical inform. Left sereval messages and showed up at office to get someone to call me. Had to go to 2 other doctors to see me because i had become so sick. Would not recommend if you have thyroid or diabetes problems and not stables. I'm home sick now waiting to get into a new Endocrinologist. . Very disappointed patient.

March 31st, 2015
Dr. Berlin spends plenty of time with me discussing by condition, medications, and test results to thoroughly explain my progress. He is very knowledgeable and up to date with the latest events regarding diabetes.

March 3rd, 2015
I have been seeing Dr. Berlin for about 1 year after moving here from Fl. I find him extremely nice, very professional, spends as much time as needed to go over my plan of care along with test results, I never feel rushed, and feel completely confident with him.

August 11th, 2014
Go elsewhere
It was obvious that he had not reviewed my labs before I entered the room. He put me on meds for 2 different conditions, then only monitored 1 of them. When I asked why he was not testing my blood re: the 2nd illness, he acted like he did not hear me. He became irritated and snippy if I asked the simplest question, and seemed threatened by my search for more info. He spends almost the entire visit (which is VERY short), typing in his comments about the current appointment. If you try to discuss the case, he is vague and dismissive. Run a mile from this doctor.

August 14th, 2013
Bad!
Follow up from Dr or even the staff was practically non-existent. If your sick this is a terrible experience to have to deal with. I generally like all my doctors, this is my first negative review!

August 14th, 2013
Where to from here?
Doctor seems intelligent in recommending various remedies and medicines. I was thrilled. However, he does not prescribe anything or, on the other hand, several of the same type of medicines at once and does not advise except to take them all at once. Pharmacy won't fill because says all at once is combination irregular.

July 3rd, 2013
Unexpected temper.
Right or wrong, doctor feels threatened by patient's opinion when nobody is challenging him.

May 31st, 2013
Still Waiting
Frequently when doctor finds problems in such matters as blood work results either from his office or another doctor he says he will watch problem and does nothing. He however seems to know seriousness. Often, friendly.

July 23rd, 2012
Unprofessional
After waiting for over an hour Dr. Berlin spent 5 minutes telling my daughter and I story while I was anxiously waiting to find out test results. It was obvious Dr. Berlin had not read the test results prior to appt. and sat there and went throught it while we sat there. Dr. Berlin went into great detail about diseases that my daughter did NOT have and gave no explanation or courses of actions to take to get to find out what was wrong with my daughter. He also did the follow up report on computer while we sat there watching. Dr. Berlin was the most unprofessional physician I have evere seen. He was lazy and unprepared and helped us in no way at all. Don't waste your time and energy with this man.

November 7th, 2011
I have tried 4 times to contact this Doctor . I have diabetes and it has always been high or controlled well. when I went to him under control at time. Had to change doctors due to Dr. Azzi leaving his practice which was wonderful. I had a problem and didnt know what to do. called finally got nurse told problem sugar 57 what should I do. Said I will get a call back. got it the next week when I called again only to tell me to take sugar test for 2 weeks and call back. I called my family Doctor and he is telling me. NO Thanks still havent heard this is a month later.

January 25th, 2009
Great Doctor who works in a cave.
Sometimes the best food is found in small, out of the way, holes in the wall. Well, Corey Berlin fits that bill when it comes to diabetic health care. He takes the time to listen and then educate as we both then determine the best attack on treatment. Excellent bedside manner and has a passion for being the best in his field.