A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corey Bickoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corey Bickoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bickoff
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bickoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corey Bickoff, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bickoff graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bickoff has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corey Ian Bickoff MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Corey I. Bickoff practice?
- Dr. Corey Bickoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Corey Bickoff practices Ophthalmology near Freeport, NY.
See Freeport Ophthalmologists.