A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corey Bickoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corey Bickoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corey Bickoff, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bickoff graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bickoff has 16 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bickoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 12 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Corey I. Bickoff practice?
Dr. Corey Bickoff practices Ophthalmology near Freeport, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Freeport Ophthalmologists.