Learn more about Dr. Corey Bickoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corey Bickoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bickoff
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Bickoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corey Bickoff, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bickoff graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bickoff has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corey Ian Bickoff MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Corey I. Bickoff practice?
- Dr. Corey Bickoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Corey Bickoff practices Ophthalmology near Freeport, NY.
See Freeport Ophthalmologists.