A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corey Bosin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corey Bosin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corey Bosin, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bosin graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bosin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corey Bosin FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Corey Bosin practice?
- Dr. Corey Bosin has 1 office location.
Dr. Corey Bosin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bedminster, NJ.
See Bedminster Obstetricians & Gynecologists.