inactive

Corey S Bosin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 3rd, 2015
Love Dr. Bosin!
He is fantastic and very nice. He is kind and a very good doctor. Always pleasant and takes the time to answer my questions. I would recommend him to my friends. There were times when he had to reschedule my appointments (someone else in labor, family emergency) but the staff was always accommodating and he always felt bad about it. I am pregnant and he is very good to me.

February 2nd, 2015
Would never see another doctor!

January 19th, 2015
I think Dr. Bosin and his staff are very knowledgeable. I feel he takes time to speak with me and listens to my concerns. I would highly recommend.

January 16th, 2015
Excellent Dr.
Dr. Bosin is the best gynecologist I have ever been to. I've been going to his beautiful office in Bedminster for 7 years now and each visit is always great. As most women can understand the annual exam is not something any of us look forward to but it is a necessity and having a Dr. that put you at ease is appreciated so much. The staff is very nice and Dr. Bosin always is pleasant and knowledgeable. Can't recommend him highly enough!!

November 18th, 2014
Really Great
Doctor is very attentive. I have sent both friends and family to him and his practice.

March 1st, 2011
I left his practice.
Dr. Bosin did the bare minimum at all of the appointments throughout my pregnancy. Besides measuring the heartbeat and the fundal height, not much else was done. I was concerned with the size of the fetus towards the end of my pregnancy and requested a growth ultrasound. My request was put off for 3 weeks until the u/s was done. It revealed that the baby was too big for me to deliver naturally. Had the ultrasound been done sooner, my c-section could have been prevented by an early induction. Instead of simply presenting me with all the facts regarding the risks of a natural delivery, Dr.Bosin used scare tactics in order to persuade me to consent to the c-section. One of his quotes stands out in particular "how would you feel as a parent, if your child was born brain damaged because of your decision to have a natural birth?". This simply isn't the way any doctor should consult their patient. Fortunately, I was able to find another OB to deliver my baby shortly after this discussion.

November 13th, 2009
Great OB/GYN
Dr. Bosin delivered all three of my children by c-section. He was terrific throughout the whole process.

March 3rd, 2008
He remembers!
I love that he remembers who I am and asks - even before reading the file about my situations! Can't say enough!