Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Really Great  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2014

Doctor is very attentive. I have sent both friends and family to him and his practice.

|  show details
Jun 13th, 2013

|  I left his practice.  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2011

Dr. Bosin did the bare minimum at all of the appointments throughout my pregnancy. Besides measuring the heartbeat and the fundal height, not much else was done. I was concerned with the size of the fetus towards the end of my pregnancy and requested a growth ultrasound. My request was put off for 3 weeks until the u/s was done. It revealed that the baby was too big for me to deliver naturally. Had the ultrasound been done sooner, my c-section could have been prevented by an early induction. Instead of simply presenting me with all the facts regarding the risks of a natural delivery, Dr.Bosin used scare tactics in order to persuade me to consent to the c-section. One of his quotes stands out in particular "how would you feel as a parent, if your child was born brain damaged because of your decision to have a natural birth?". This simply isn't the way any doctor should consult their patient. Fortunately, I was able to find another OB to deliver my baby shortly after this discussion.

|  Great OB/GYN  |  show details
by Michele Berberian on Nov 13th, 2009

Dr. Bosin delivered all three of my children by c-section. He was terrific throughout the whole process.

|  He remembers!  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2008

I love that he remembers who I am and asks - even before reading the file about my situations! Can't say enough!