A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corey Bregman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bregman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Bregman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corey Steven Bregman MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Corey S. Bregman practice?
- Dr. Corey Bregman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Corey Bregman practices Radiology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Winfield, IL and Geneva, IL.
See Chicago Radiologists.