A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corwin Brink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corwin Brink is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brink
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Brink Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corwin Brink, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brink graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corwin Hill Brink MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Corwin H. Brink practice?
- Dr. Corwin Brink has 1 office location.
Dr. Corwin Brink practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Psychiatrists.