Learn more about Dr. Corey Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corey Carter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corey Carter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center - Arlington
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corey Allan Carter MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Corey A. Carter practice?
- Dr. Corey Carter has 1 office location.
Dr. Corey Carter practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Internists, Bethesda Hematologists, and Bethesda Oncologists.