Learn more about Dr. Corey Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corey Carter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carter
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corey Carter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center - Arlington
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corey Allan Carter MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Corey A. Carter practice?
- Dr. Corey Carter has 1 office location.
Dr. Corey Carter practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Internists, Bethesda Hematologists, and Bethesda Oncologists.