A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corey Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corey Collins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corey Collins, DO, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Collins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Children's Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corey Emmanuel Collins DO and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Corey E. Collins practice?
- Dr. Corey Collins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Corey Collins practices Anesthesiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Anesthesiologists.