A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corey Dean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corey Dean is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corey Dean, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine, and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dean graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Dean has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corey Richard Dean MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Corey R. Dean practice?
- Dr. Corey Dean has 1 office location.
Dr. Corey Dean practices Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Pediatricians, Ypsilanti Internists, and Ypsilanti Sports Medicine Doctors.