A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corey Detlefs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corey Detlefs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corey Detlefs, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Detlefs graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Detlefs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- St Luke's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Detlefs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Corey L. Detlefs practice?
Dr. Corey Detlefs practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.