A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corey Fazio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corey Fazio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fazio graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fazio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- Bellevue Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corey Fazio DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Corey Fazio practice?
- Dr. Corey Fazio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Corey Fazio practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Clyde, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, OH.
See Clyde Obstetricians & Gynecologists.