Dr. Corey Fazio DO Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

October 9th, 2015
Wait time would vary but he is a great doctor. I recommend him to everyone looking for a doctor.

June 1st, 2015
Absolutely the most caring and considering doctor and as far as I'm considered I'd wait hours. Truly a kind heart. There should be more doctors caring like him instead of treating you like a number and all the staff are so kind and considering

April 8th, 2014
High Risk
Having moved and wanting a OB closer to home. I choose him because many of my friends and family referred him. I was not impressed with the 45 mins wait on top of me being there as told 15 mins early because of being a new patient. He was in office no medical emergency. I let that go and continued on, met him, shook his hand, and that was the only contact I had with him. My other pregnancies were high risk as well as this one. I had been the to ER previously for threatened miscarriage at 15 weeks so I had many concerns which were never addressed. He never did a physical exam checking anything. But was quick to want me to schedule another appointment in to weeks(nothing again medicaid patients but I have regular insurance and not finding out what is wrong the first time you are in there is a big concern health wise as well as money being paid out since I am usually unable to work and put on bed rest). After feeling horrible about the visit and talking to my husband we both agreed I needed to find another OB. No one should feel like that, especially being pregnant and going through so much not miscarry. He was nice, but nice doesn't get you through a high risk pregnancy. His staff was nice but really had a "hurry up" attitude. I felt rushed and more like I was a number then a person. I am glad my friends and family members had better experiences with him. As for myself I will not go back.

September 29th, 2011
Busy practice. Always a bit of a wait. But I know that pregnant woman don't wait, especially if there's problems. Fazio is a great doctor though, and I've recommended him to many of my friends. I've been with him for three years now and he delivered my son. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

June 17th, 2010
He handled my difficult pregnancy and delivery with expert knowledge and ability- he is friendly helpful and approachable- i would not go to anyone else!

March 1st, 2010
Dr. Fazio always makes me feel that my questions and concerns are valid. He is always willing to listen and honestly concerned with his patients. He has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have been to and I have and will continue to recommend him.

August 22nd, 2016