A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corey Gilliland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corey Gilliland, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilliland graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gilliland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
- Jacksonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corey W Gilliland DO and MPH is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Corey W. Gilliland practice?
- Dr. Corey Gilliland has 4 office locations.
Dr. Corey Gilliland practices General Practice and Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine near Anniston, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Piedmont, AL.
See Anniston General Practitioners and Anniston Preventive Medicine Specialists.