A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corey Gilliland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corey Gilliland, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilliland
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gilliland Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilliland graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gilliland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
- Jacksonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corey W Gilliland DO and MPH is a male General Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Corey W. Gilliland practice?
- Dr. Corey Gilliland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Corey Gilliland practices General Practice and Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine near Pell City, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Anniston, AL.
See Pell City General Practitioners and Pell City Preventive Medicine Specialists.