Dr. Corey Gilliland DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 5 reviews

May 31st, 2013
the best doc
If there were an option to give Dr Gilliland 5 stars, I would have. He is the best doctor I have had, and I have tried many. Dr Gilliland takes time to listen- this is the main reason I rate him so highly. If your doctor isn't listening to you, how can he accurately diagnose you? He doesn't rush you or interrupt you- he listens. I recommend him without hesitation.

September 21st, 2012
Hands down the best doctor out there.
I have been going to Dr. Gilliland for years. I have had my fair share of doctors; none of them even come compare. I trust Dr. Gilliland with my life. Let me tell you why. My very first appointment with him could not have gone better. I was already frustrated because I went to 4 different doctors trying to find the right medication for me. All 4 got it wrong several times. I sat down with Dr. Gilliland and we started talking. Not once did he rush me. Not once did I feel like I was wasting his time. He listened to me. He did not interrupt, he just listened to every little detail of my symptoms and complaints. I was absolutely astonished by how comfortable I felt with him. He answered every question I had with detailed responses. What I am getting at here is he took time with me. Unlike every doctor I have ever been to, I actually felt important. I felt like it wasn't just his job to help me, but that he really wanted to. How many of you can say that about your prior or current doctor? He put me on a medication I had never tried before. After 2 weeks of trying it, I concluded that it was the right medication for me. Spend 10 minutes with him and you will see for yourself how unbelievably passionate he about his job. I have had countless doctors listen to me for a second, then push me out the door as soon as possible. I can't say this enough; Dr. Gilliland is a gem. HE CARES ABOUT PEOPLE. I have no doubt that if you go to him one time, you will keep him as your lifetime doctor. He is unbelievably educated, I'm talking on a genius level. He has a gift. Some people were born to be doctors and Dr. Gilliland was one of them. I am telling my story because I wish I did not have to go through as many doctors as I did before finding Dr. Gilliland. He's amazing!!!

August 6th, 2012
My husband and I are snow birds and after several appts. with Dr. Gilliland we were so impressed with his care he is now are primary Dr. I highly recommend him. He is the best. I have never felt rushed in his office. His staff is friendly and caring.

November 4th, 2010
amazing bedside manner
Dr. Gilliland is a fantastic doctor. What I love about his practice is the wait times are not long at all AND he spends time with each patient. He doesn't rush in and rush out- each time I have been to his clinic he spends at least 20 minutes with me. His staff is always friendly- always. He also offers steeply discounted prices for uninsured patients who are paying cash- I recommend his office to everyone.

November 4th, 2010
fantastic
My experience at Dr. Gillilands office was awesome. We went in because we had heard that he offers discounted prices for uninsured and since I have no ...