Psychiatrist

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. Kudzu.
Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Greenwald is a great doctor & I would highly recommended him to anyone needing a doctor for pain management or medication reasons. He is always sure to keep up with changes to medications & has helped me alot since I first started seeing him.

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Greenwald listens to concerns, and takes input about goals from me to craft a treatment regimen both us are willing try. The office can be very busy, last visit I waited 40 minutes after my scheduled time before i was seen.

Sep 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Greenwald has done for my family what no other doctor was able to do. He is a true godsend.

Sep 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

he is easy to talk to and he addresses my concerns I feel he cares about my issues.

Aug 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

WhileDr Greenwald and his office staff are great, it is ALMOST IMPOSSiBLE to reach the office by phone! Please fix this situation, it makes me think I should find another doctor!

Aug 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Greenwald and The Staff @ this location, are very attentive to your needs. They show deep concern & compassion for there clients. There services has been outstanding, and very helpful to me in many ways I am pleased!

Jul 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Greenwald is patient, truly listens and works with you as a team to help with your medical issues. He is very attentive, kind and sincerely concerned with the health of his patients

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Greenwald presents himself in a casual and professional way.

Jul 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Greenwald is very knowledgeable and always answers all my questions thoroughly. He takes his time and makes sure that you have been able to cover all you came in for. He is a good listener. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

May 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Greenwald is an excellent provider. His office is comfortable, and Dr. Corey Greenwald truly listens to his patients, not rushed, his email is offered when he is out of the office and he just doesn't write prescriptions, he truly listens.

May 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Trust his medical judgment.

May 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Corey Greenwald is above excellent. His general demeanor makes you immediately comfortable, he obviously listens to you and gives practical advice.

Apr 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Grate

Apr 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel involved in my treatment. He listens to what I don't want such as a plethora of medications and works to ensure I have just what I need to be able to deal with my issues. I like that he isn't 'doctory' which makes me feel comfortable.

Mar 26th, 2014

I have never met the man, had 5 appointments with him over a 2 1/2 month period and he cancelled them all. Moved on to another Doc.

Mar 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is a pretty good doc, but he is hard to get an appointment with

Feb 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Greenwald is extremely smart, caring and I would recommend him highly

Jan 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Greenwald is the best psychiatrist in our area for medication management. He worked with me for months until we found the right combination of medications. I've had no relapses of depression or panic attacks.

Jan 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everything went well.

Aug 14th, 2012

Getting appointments with him is easy - getting him to keep them is the hard part. He often cancels (via automated voice message or his office staff) and is hard to reach for follow up.

Nov 23rd, 2010

Very Knowledgeable

Jul 14th, 2010

This doctor has no respect for his client.

Wonderful Physician show details Wonderful Physician
Apr 3rd, 2009

I've been a patient for almost two years and cannot say enough good things about Dr. Greenwald. He's perceptive, takes the time to really listen to your concerns, and never makes you feel as if something is too minor or insignificant to address.

Dr. Greenwald is the best! show details Dr. Greenwald is the best!
by homm74 on Mar 8th, 2007 on kudzu.com

This guy treated me warmly and respectfully, and not like a freak. He asked me really good questions and found out stuff about my mood no one else had before. He's also willing to listen about gaining weight, and do something about it! He knows a lot about medication, and other things. He even has a sense of humor. He is the best psychiatrist I've ever worked with, and I'm sticking with him! Hope he doesn't move!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Nightmare! show details Nightmare!
by ScottishValentine on Aug 20th, 2006 on kudzu.com

Although had appointment in records, did not have on calendar; after taking time from work to drive out there, had to reschedule. Doctor accidentally wrote presctiption for double dosage - took over a month to get it corrected, meanwnile without meds. Double billed for one appointment and expected me to pay difference when insurance would not. Nightmare. Avoid like the plague.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Sensitive and Smart! show details Sensitive and Smart!
by homm74 on Sep 23rd, 2005 on kudzu.com

This guy treated me warmly and respectfully, and not like a freak. He asked me really good questions and found out stuff about my mood no one else had before. He's also willing to listen about gaining weight, and do something about it! He knows a lot about medication, and other things. He is the best psychiatrist I've ever worked with! Hope he doesn't move!