Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. Kudzu.
Mar 26th, 2014

I have never met the man, had 5 appointments with him over a 2 1/2 month period and he cancelled them all. Moved on to another Doc.

Aug 14th, 2012

Getting appointments with him is easy - getting him to keep them is the hard part. He often cancels (via automated voice message or his office staff) and is hard to reach for follow up.

Nov 23rd, 2010

Very Knowledgeable

Jul 14th, 2010

This doctor has no respect for his client.

Wonderful Physician show details Wonderful Physician
Apr 3rd, 2009

I've been a patient for almost two years and cannot say enough good things about Dr. Greenwald. He's perceptive, takes the time to really listen to your concerns, and never makes you feel as if something is too minor or insignificant to address.

Dr. Greenwald is the best! show details Dr. Greenwald is the best!
by homm74 on Mar 8th, 2007 on kudzu.com

This guy treated me warmly and respectfully, and not like a freak. He asked me really good questions and found out stuff about my mood no one else had before. He's also willing to listen about gaining weight, and do something about it! He knows a lot about medication, and other things. He even has a sense of humor. He is the best psychiatrist I've ever worked with, and I'm sticking with him! Hope he doesn't move!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Nightmare! show details Nightmare!
by ScottishValentine on Aug 20th, 2006 on kudzu.com

Although had appointment in records, did not have on calendar; after taking time from work to drive out there, had to reschedule. Doctor accidentally wrote presctiption for double dosage - took over a month to get it corrected, meanwnile without meds. Double billed for one appointment and expected me to pay difference when insurance would not. Nightmare. Avoid like the plague.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Sensitive and Smart! show details Sensitive and Smart!
by homm74 on Sep 23rd, 2005 on kudzu.com

This guy treated me warmly and respectfully, and not like a freak. He asked me really good questions and found out stuff about my mood no one else had before. He's also willing to listen about gaining weight, and do something about it! He knows a lot about medication, and other things. He is the best psychiatrist I've ever worked with! Hope he doesn't move!