Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aug 3rd, 2015

I always leave feeling better about myself. Dr. Hartman has helped my self confidence.

Passionate about skin show details Passionate about skin
Aug 2nd, 2015

Doctor Hartman and his staff are very professional. He truly has a passion for skin care. I recommend his services to anyone seeking a dermatologist.

Jul 30th, 2015

Everything was wonderful.

by Roscelia Burney on Jun 23rd, 2015

Dr. Hartman is a very nice and concern Doctor . I will always tell my family and friends about him and his service that he give . He is a great doctor and his staff is excellent. You don't sit in his office all day,always explain to the patient what need to be done to get better. THANK YOU !

Forever grateful show details Forever grateful
Jun 13th, 2015

Dr. Hartman is the absolute best. I've been going to him for over 3 years. When I first started going to him my acne was so horrible I didn't even like to look into mirrors. I'd been to several other doctors before him and nothing seemed to work. Now because of Dr. Hartman I can look at myself and love myself and for that I'm forever grateful of him.

May 25th, 2015

I have been pleased with the progress in my skin since starting with Dr. Hartman over a year ago. My scalp and face have never been clearer.

May 24th, 2015

Dr. Hartman is the best dermatologist in Alabama hands down.

May 24th, 2015

I'm so happy that my coworker suggested that I go to see Dr. Hartman. I love this office and this doctor. I always feel so great about myself when I leave Skin Wellness.

Brilliant doctor show details Brilliant doctor
May 22nd, 2015

Dr. Hartman is a brilliant doctor. He was able to help me with a rash that stumped three other local dermatologists.

May 20th, 2015

I waited three months to see Dr. Hartman and it was well worth the wait. He was kind, compassionate, thorough and efficient. I love a doctor that respects my time. Staff is all beautiful and helpful to boot.

May 17th, 2015

Efficient office. Accurate diagnosis. Friendly staff. Informative doctor. Enjoyable experience.

May 15th, 2015

Not the typical hour long wait with no face time with the doctor. Dr. Hartman was patient and made me feel like I was the only patient there. I'm not sure how he does it because the waiting room was full. Outstanding physician services!

May 15th, 2015

Phenomenal experience with Dr. Hartman. The office is so clean and crisp but still inviting. And the entire staff is beautiful. Just what I want to see when seeking help clearing my skin.

May 15th, 2015

I can't say enough great things about Dr. Hartman and his staff. They are patient, kind and compassionate. And that office is stunningly gorgeous. Like no doctor I've ever been to. Love it!

Worth the wait show details Worth the wait
May 15th, 2015

I've been searching and searching for a new dermatologist and several girlfriends recommended that I try Dr Hartman after hearing me complain about my previous dermatologist. I'm so glad that I took their advice and sought his help for my problematic skin. My acne started flaring after my second child and nothing that I tried was able to help. On top of that I started getting these brown patches on my skin when I went out into the sun. Enter Dr. Hartman. I was skeptical at first since I had been going to the dermatologist for two years and had spent lots of money without any noticeable improvement. Dr. Hartman listened to me first and foremost. He took the time to really hear my frustrations about my skin and the trouble I'd had with prior treatments. He valued my input and devised a plan of action that I was comfortable with. Within six weeks my skin started to change dramatically. The chemical peels were a God send and really helped to prevent me from having permanent scarring like he said. They even helped the melasma. I'm now able to go without makeup for the first time in any years and it feels great. I really appreciated the way that he gave me a timeline and a long term plan to make sure that I didn't have to deal with the acne over and over again. That is rare these days. Most dermatologists rush you in and out after pushing expensive products on you that do not work. I never felt any pressure with Dr. Hartman. He gave suggestions and left it up to me. He is straight to the point and focused on results. I will continue to sing his praises and refer my family and friends.

Great office show details Great office
May 15th, 2015

This was the most efficient and best run doctor's office that I've ever been to. I was in and out in 45 minutes and Dr. Hartman answered all of my questions and cleared my skin right up. I can't recommend him enough.

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
May 15th, 2015

He's always attentive and always caring. I wouldn't trust my skin to anyone else. Dr. Hartman is my dermatologist for life.

Satisfied patient show details Satisfied patient
May 10th, 2015

Dr. Hartman and staff are the best in Alabama. Believe me, I've been to many dermatologists. They listen and care. I refer everyone that I know to his office.

Grateful show details Grateful
May 10th, 2015

I'm so thankful that I found Dr. Hartman. He has changed my life. My skin is finally not a burden in my life.

May 9th, 2015

The wait is never long. The staff is always pleasant. Dr. Hartman always takes his time and answers all of my questions and concerns. I am a patient for life.

The best dermatologist show details The best dermatologist
May 9th, 2015

I've been a patient for seven years and I will be a patient forever. I've followed Dr. Hartman from UAB and would follow him to the moon. He's the best

Love Dr. Hartman show details Love Dr. Hartman
May 9th, 2015

Dr. Hartman is always there to help when my skin is not cooperating with me. He tells it like it is and will get me in line if I'm not doing what I'm supposed to be doing to make sure that my skin is flawless. I appreciate the fact that he respects my time and does not keep me waiting a long time like other dermatologists that I've been to and I've been to many. His staff is friendly and helpful and I can always trust that he will recommend exactly what I need.

May 9th, 2015

Dr. Hartman filled a much needed void in when it comes to dermatology in the greater Birmingham area. I remember visiting the local dermatologist here back in the early 90s and it being one of the worst director visits I'd ever experience. For that reason I never visited a dermatologist again. But knowing Dr Hartman and not that he an excellent doctor but also a great person, I decided to visit his offices. Every time I go there my experience is constantly great. Hardly any wait time, an excellent and polite and professional staff and some of the best facilities I've ever seen - it's a joy to not only be able to support a friend, but to receive quality service, and know that when I'm stressing out about my skin he really cares and will do anything to help me.

Happy patient show details Happy patient
May 8th, 2015

Dr. Hartman cares about me and the health of my skin. He listens to my concerns and respects my time and input on my care. He's the best.

Love it! show details Love it!
May 5th, 2015

Truly love this place. Very friendly staff, I have been here twice and my experience was awesome!

Patient for life show details Patient for life
Apr 30th, 2015

My whole family and I love Dr. Hartman and his staff. We recommend him all time!

Love this place! show details Love this place!
Apr 30th, 2015

The staff is great, the office is very clean and they listen to your problems....love this office! Jaime and Dr . Hartman are awesome!

Love Dr. Hartman show details Love Dr. Hartman
Apr 29th, 2015

The staff is just awesome! Dr. Hartman is a nice, caring awesome doctor who is easy to talk to, he understands and helps you with your problems and concerns, and he is very prompt and courteous. I drive 200 miles to his office. Please go see him for your dermatology needs.

Apr 28th, 2015

Everything about this visit was great. Dr. Hartman addressed my concerns and answered all of my questions. He gave me two prescriptions that cleared the problem right up. I was in and out of the office in less than 45 minutes. I will definitely be back.

Outstanding service show details Outstanding service
Apr 3rd, 2014

Outstanding Service! Great location and they offer so many services. They are very genuine and I will definitely return. Dr. Hartman was very personable and took his time. They were really busy but everyone was very composed and nice, normally people rush you in and out.. Not here, love it!!

Officer Doug Kemp show details Officer Doug Kemp
by Officer Doug Kemp on Feb 10th, 2014

Very nice office and office staff. Loved Dr. Hartman very polite & nice and was very nice to our 8 year old daughter. Diagnosis was correct and my daughters problem 100% better. We will refer all our friends and family to his office.

by JG on Aug 27th, 2013

The staff is just awesome! Dr. Hartman is a nice, caring awsome doctor who is easy to talk to, he understands and helps you with your problems and concerns, and he is very prompt and courteous. I drive 200 miles to his office. Please go see him for your dermatology needs.

Arrogant Dr!!! show details Arrogant Dr!!!
Aug 26th, 2013

I would not recommend Dr Hartman ever! He himself called me about a missed appt that was cancelled and actually accused me of lying about cancelling the appt! He hung up in my face after i said i dont care what you think and i dont appreciate you calling my phone. He hung up in my face. He is very unprofessional, disrespectful and rude!

Jun 3rd, 2013

I had my first visit with Dr. Hartman on last week and he is the first doctor to sit down and take the time to listen to my concerns, and I had a list. Dr. Hartman was very patient and that is something that is vastly overlooked in the medical field. The fact that he listened won me over big time. Looking forward to my next appointment. Thanks Dr. Hartman!

Great experiences show details Great experiences
Sep 21st, 2012

I have received both Botox and Dysport and I have been so pleased with the results. Dr. Hartman is very professional, kind, and extremely knowledgeable. The staff is professional and courteous. Every time I call or come in the office I am greeted with a sincere and friendly hello. I wish every doctors office was like Dr. Hartmans. I have never been unhappy with any services I received. Also, I am so thankful for the time Dr. Hartman spends with me every time I visit. I know he is a busy man, but when its my appointment time he treats me like I am the only one in the office.

Sep 18th, 2012

Aug 13th, 2011

Great experience. My problem cleared right up as he stated. The office staff was professional and helpful.

wonderful .. show details wonderful ..
Jul 28th, 2011

Dr. Hartman has it all. Knowledge, bedside maner, personality, and a very plesant staff. He is amazing with a needle, he has that special knack that is a special blessing. My only complaint is that I can not use him for my "EVERYTHING" doctor.

Great dermatologist show details Great dermatologist
Mar 7th, 2011

Whenever I see Dr. Hartman, I always leave the office with all of my questions answered and concerns addressed. Great bedside manner!

Mar 4th, 2011

My PCP referred me to Dr. Hartman after I expressed dissatisfaction with another dermatologist. Best referral ever. Always prompt, always caring. Everyone I've referred says the same.

Juvederm looks natural show details Juvederm looks natural
Mar 1st, 2011

Dr. Hartman did my Juvederm injections and this is the most natural that it has ever looked. Everyone keeps telling me how refreshed I look, but can't figure out what it is. I love it!

Caring and concerned show details Caring and concerned
Feb 11th, 2011

I went to see Dr. Hartman for an embarassing skin condition that I've dealt with for many years after seeing several dermatologists in Birmingham that were unable to help me. He took the time to listen to my concerns and explained the treatment and disease in words that I could understand. My skin is now better than it's been in years. Everyone should be so lucky to have a compassionate physician like Dr. Hartman.

Sep 3rd, 2010

Wonderful physician! No complaints!

by Melissa R. Williams on Aug 3rd, 2010

Dr. Hartman was very good at diagnosing my sons sever acne problem. He tried to clear it up with a medicine that he realized was not working and immediately changed him to something that has done wonders for his skin. My son and I both are pleased.

Jan 7th, 2010

Keep up the good work. Love the new office.

Exceeded expectations show details Exceeded expectations
Mar 3rd, 2009

Great visits each time. I love the fact that they offer early morning appointments (e.g., 6:30am)!

Apr 15th, 2008

Dr. Hartman was warm and receptive to all my concerns. I sent my sister and co-workers and they all had similar experiences.