Dr. Corey Hartman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Corey Hartman?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Corey Hartman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 1st, 2017

Patient and kind

Dr. Hartman exceeded my expectations. I was impressed with the entire staff.

September 21st, 2016

Excellence

Excellence in physician services. The best dermatologist in Alabama with a heart of gold.

September 17th, 2016

My favorite doctor

I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Hartman and his staff. They always respect my time, listen to my concerns and answer my questions. Great experiences all around.

September 14th, 2016

My experiences have always been great. It took a while to find the right treatment for my psoriasis but now it's controlled very well. Dr. Hartman is funny and makes the visits fun. He puts me at ease even when I have to take a shot.

I love my skin

Dr. Hartman is the absolute best. I've been going to him for over 3 years. When I first started going to him my acne was so horrible I didn't even like to look into mirrors. I'd been to several other doctors before him and nothing seemed to work. Now because of Dr. Hartman I can look at myself and love myself and for that I'm forever grateful to him!

Worst Customer Service

Dr. Corey Hartman is rude and unwelcoming. I was a patient of his for over 3 years then I switched to Dr Rayna. There were several mistakes made by staff members and the blame was put on me " the customer." I was scheduled for fraxel laser at 8:20am the medical assistant entered the room before Dr Hartman and she asked me questions. I stated, that I was scheduled for fraxel and had general questions about the procedure. He entered the room, and stated very condescendingly that he's not performing the procedure because I arrived an hour late for the appointment. His office opens a 7:30am and if the scheduler had advised me to arrived an hour before my 8:20am appointment no one would have been at Skin Wellness to assist me. His accusatory tone was very intimidating and embarrassing so, I replied that the scheduler never informed me to come in an hour before the procedure. Then he stated that he can't answer my questions and perform fraxel because he didn't have time. I proceeded to ask general questions, he didn't conceal his agitation as he rolled his eyes and sighed then looked at the assistant being very dismissive. I spoke to the office manager Vickie about Dr Hartman's actions she said that it was the schedulers first day on the job and she made a mistake. Vickie stated that they had taken steps to provide proper notice to patients getting this procedure. Also, Rayna Dyck's was my doctor the staff member scheduled for Dr Hartman to perform the procedure. I expressed to Dr Rayna what I had endured. I also stated that I switched from Dr Hartman being my doctor because he was rude. She replied that if I didn't want him to perform the procedure then I shouldn't have let him. I would not recommend the practice to anyone! This has become the sloppiest, poorest run practice I have ever encountered.

September 13th, 2016

Great

Dr. Hartman made me feel comfortable and confident. I will be back.

September 13th, 2016

Wonderful doctor

Dr. Hartman is the funniest, kindest doctor that I know. And he ain't bad to look at either. All of my friends love him.

August 25th, 2016

Botox master

Dr. Hartman has a way with Botox. I explained what I wanted and achieved exactly what I desired. I still look natural and no one knows my secret. He is the best.

August 10th, 2016

I can without hesitation recommend this dermatology practice. The customer service and office organization was outstanding. Personnel were courteous and made me feel welcome. Dr Hartman was competent, courteous, and made me feel confident about getting Botox and fillers. The results were natural. All expectations were met.

August 9th, 2016

I was very disappointed in Dr. Hartman's manners during my visit. Hartman was very rude & condescending. When Hartman first entered the room, he immediately began talking to me in a condescending tone regarding a follow-up appt that I couldn't make TWO YEARS PRIOR! He was very patronizing & it felt as though I was being chastised. Hartman & I had a slight discrepancy in my skin history, in which he was not interested in discussing further. He didn't seem to care about patient concerns or issues.

November 17th, 2015

Outstanding physician. He always takes his time and never rushes me. I would travel to China to see Dr. Hartman.