A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corey Hochman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corey Hochman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corey Hochman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hochman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hochman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center
- Scttsdle Health Osb
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corey William Hochman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Corey W. Hochman practice?
- Dr. Corey Hochman has 1 office location.
Dr. Corey Hochman practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.