A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corey Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corey Howard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corey Howard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Howard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Naples Community Hospital Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corey Lee Howard MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Corey L. Howard practice?
- Dr. Corey Howard has 1 office location.
Dr. Corey Howard practices Internal Medicine near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists.