Overall Review

January 19th, 2016
Best doctor ever

December 8th, 2015
I was sad to see Dr Jacobs leave the Mobile area and go across the bay. If my insurance would allow I would follow him. Great Doctor!!! Listen to me and made suggestions.

November 12th, 2013
Discharged patient
I have been a patient since 2008. Dr Jacobs performed the Da Vinci hysterectomy on my in 2009 and I have been seeing him every other month for hormone imbalance issues ever since the procedure. I always went in for my lab work and would call for the results. The last time I called for my results, after leaving messages for 2 weeks, I was told that I had to come back in the office. I asked if I was going to have to pay another co-pay, since I was just seen, and was told yes that they were doing this now. I got slightly upset and told Casey that I knew it wasn't her fault, but I didn't feel that I should have to come in the office and pay another copay just to get my lab results. She eventually hung up on me. I did go in to see the Dr., got my results, which there was no problem with after all. Then 2 weeks later, I get a letter saying I was being discharged as a patient because I got rude with an employee over the phone. I think I was treated unfairly. I was not rude, I was upset for having to come in and pay another copay, when I had not been having to do this for the last 5 years. After thinking about the issue, I am now glad that he discharged me. I don't want my health to be in the hands of someone that doesn't need to maintain the continuity of care with a patient he has had for 5 years.

June 28th, 2013
Dr Jacobs is a God send!
He is so caring, professional, his staff is excellent. He always listens to me and addresses any and all of my many issues! He believes in biodentical hormones and in treating thyroid disease with natural desecrated thyroid. I don't where I would be without him and his staff! I love his nurse Casey, she is so caring!

January 24th, 2013
Dr. Jacobs is unprofessional.
Dr. Jacob's office is empty for a reason. He has a poor bedside manner. He does not perform very basic lab tests when other doctors do. He is very paternalistic also.

December 17th, 2011
Best OB/GYN EVER!!
Have been through lots with Dr. Jacobs, from racing the (biological) clock to get pregnant, miscarriage, and slightly difficult pregnancy with my beautiful daughter-he has been caring, compassionate, professional, and always spends plenty of time answer questions and concerns. I unfortunatly had to change docs due to move and I have to say I miss this doc!!

December 1st, 2011
Watching TV
Been with Dr Jacobs when he first moved into office (boxes still packed in office). I saw a procedure on Tv he was during to reduce belly fat. I made an apppointment for a consultation for to get more information. He didn't rush me and took time to hear me out (great physician-patient relationship). After seeing his bedside manner I decided to have him for my regular OB-GYN doctor and haven't regreted it since. In my life I have had six OB-GYN doctors and none can top the knowledge he has with all the new procedures that are being done. One more word to say, thank God I saw him for the first on TV. Great DOCTOR.

August 4th, 2011
I have be seeing Dr. Jacobs for 3 years and I belive he is the best doctor in Mobile. I never want to change doctors.

February 22nd, 2010
Dr. Jacobs
While leaving my comment I would have to say that this is one of the most caring doctor's I have ever ran across. He treats you like a person and you can tell that you he care's about your healthcare and wellbeing. I would choose no other ob/gyn but him. He's great

April 12th, 2009
Dr. Jacobs is a fabulous physician!