A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corey Judd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corey Judd, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Judd graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Judd has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Carmel Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corey D Judd MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Corey D. Judd practice?
- Dr. Corey Judd has 1 office location.
Dr. Corey Judd practices Diagnostic Radiology near Othello, WA.
See Othello Radiologists.