A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corey Lieber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corey Lieber is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lieber
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lieber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corey Lieber, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Comminuted Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieber graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lieber has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corey Michael Lieber MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Corey M. Lieber practice?
- Dr. Corey Lieber has 1 office location.
Dr. Corey Lieber practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Surgeons.