A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corey Lieber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corey Lieber is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lieber
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Lieber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corey Lieber, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Comminuted Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieber graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lieber has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corey Michael Lieber MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Corey M. Lieber practice?
- Dr. Corey Lieber has 1 office location.
Dr. Corey Lieber practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.