A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corey Lieber is Good. Dr. Lieber has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corey Lieber, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Orthopaedic Trauma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieber graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lieber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- St Vincent Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lieber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Corey Lieber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Corey M. Lieber practice?
Dr. Corey Lieber practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Fe, NM.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Santa Fe Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Kory Lieber, Dr. Cory Lieber, Dr. Korey Lieber