A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corey Mandel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corey Mandel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corey Mandel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandel graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa.
Dr. Mandel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corey Seth Mandel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Corey S. Mandel practice?
- Dr. Corey Mandel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Corey Mandel practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Abilene, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians and Fort Worth Pediatric Specialists.