A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corey Mandel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corey Mandel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corey Mandel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandel graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa.
Dr. Mandel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mandel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans