A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corey Mandel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corey Mandel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandel graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa.
Dr. Mandel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mandel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Corey S. Mandel practice?
Dr. Corey Mandel practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Abilene, TX and Denton, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians, Fort Worth Cardiologists, and Fort Worth Emergency Physicians.