A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corey Massey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corey Massey is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corey Massey, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Massey graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Massey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Tomahawk
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corey P Massey MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Corey P. Massey practice?
- Dr. Corey Massey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Corey Massey practices Emergency Medicine near Stevens Point, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Colorado Springs, CO and Woodland Park, CO.
See Stevens Point Emergency Physicians.