Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Corey Mayo
Dr. Corey Mayo, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK, with other offices in Oklahoma City, OK and Woodward, OK. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Mayo is affiliated with Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital, Mercy Health Center, Inc and Deaconess Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Corey Mayo has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Corey Mayo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.
Dr. Zane Uhland
Oklahoma City, OK 0.02 mi18
Dr. Richard Jaslow
Oklahoma City, OK 0.02 mi45
Dr. Gene Muse
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Oklahoma City, OK 0.26 mi37