A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corey Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corey Miller, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corey Miller, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Miller has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corey A Miller MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Corey A. Miller practice?
- Dr. Corey Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Corey Miller practices Ophthalmology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Ophthalmologists.