A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corey Pacek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corey Pacek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pacek
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pacek Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Pacek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Butler Memorial Hospital
- UPMC Passavant
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corey Andrew Pacek MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Corey A. Pacek practice?
- Dr. Corey Pacek has 1 office location.
Dr. Corey Pacek practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.