A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corey Pacek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corey Pacek is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Pacek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Butler Memorial Hospital
- UPMC Passavant
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corey Andrew Pacek MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Corey A. Pacek practice?
- Dr. Corey Pacek has 6 office locations.
Dr. Corey Pacek practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mars, PA and Saxonburg, PA.
See Pittsburgh Orthopedic Surgeons.