A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corey Saltin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corey Saltin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saltin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corey Saltin, DO, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Saltin graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saltin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corey B Saltin DO and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Corey B. Saltin practice?
- Dr. Corey Saltin has 1 office location.
Dr. Corey Saltin practices Pulmonary Disease near Leominster, MA.
See Leominster Pulmonologists.