Dr. Corey Schutt Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Corey Schutt?

February 9th, 2015

My son had a very severe and rare dislocation. Dr. Schutt was very professional and saw to our every need. I would recommend him to anyone who is in need of his services. I was very pleased with the outcome of the surgery.

February 1st, 2014

Surgery happy doctor

He had a horrible attitude. If you didn't need or want surgery he didn't have the time of day for you. His answer to everything was surgery when in the end my fracture healed without surgery. I have permanent nerve damage in my leg causing my toe to spasm. When I asked him why this was happening and what he thought it was he blew me off and said my fracture was healed enough that I no longer needed to be seen by him. I found another doctor who referred me to a neurologist. I wouldn't send anyone to him. I have heard he is a gifted surgeon but you need to have a personality and people skills to be a good doctor as well. And the answer to every problem is not surgery!

March 24th, 2013

I would not recommend him to my worst enemy! I pity the orthopedic trauma patient, (who has no choice in the matter). He butchered me; he had no idea what he was doing! He should have sent me to a level One Trauma Center. It is a miracle that I made it out of Altoona Hospital Alive, thanks to his care!

May 16th, 2017