A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corey Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corey Siegel, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Siegel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Siegel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 25 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans