A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corey Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corey Siegel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corey Siegel, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Siegel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- White River Junction Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corey Allan Siegel MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Corey A. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Corey Siegel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Corey Siegel practices Gastroenterology near Lebanon, NH.
Additional practice locations include: White River Junction, VT.
See Lebanon Gastroenterologists.