A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corey Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corey Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corey Smith, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corey R Smith DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Corey R. Smith practice?
- Dr. Corey Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Corey Smith practices Family Medicine near Willow Street, PA.
See Willow Street Primary Care Doctors.