A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corey Smith is Excellent. Dr. Smith has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corey Smith, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Corey Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Corey R. Smith practice?
Dr. Corey Smith practices Family Medicine near Willow Street, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA and Lititz, PA.
See Willow Street Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Kory Smith, Dr. Cory Smith, Dr. Korey Smith