A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corey Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corey Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corey Smith, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corey R Smith DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Corey R. Smith practice?
- Dr. Corey Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Corey Smith practices Family Medicine near Willow Street, PA.
See Willow Street Family Physicians.