Dr. Corey Smith DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 9th, 2016
3 years of health care with Dr Smith
I have seen Dr Smith for 3 years , he has helped on a variety of issues , and his blood pressure recommendation has worked very well

April 2nd, 2016
Dr. Smith cared more about my husbands brothers drug problem and his ex wife morenthan he did about my husband who he was supposed to be treating, acted like i wasnt even in the room when asking anout his ex wife and her family, never again will he go there and will be taking to someone about patient confidentiality

October 28th, 2013
Dr Smith is a wonderful Dr who cares & listens to the patient. He goes out of his way to spend time with the pt and helps them. His staff is not so pleasant on the other hand. The patient is made to feel unimportant & made to feel like they are bothering them. Would be a 4 star rating otherwise

June 24th, 2013
I love having Dr.Smith as my doctor. He listens and gives good advise. He doesn't just say "there have a pill". Although his office staff is rude. There are long wait times and often the scheduler argues if you really need an appointment. If you ask for anything they give you an attitude about it. If it wasn't for the fact I hate changes doctors and I enjoy Dr. Smith I would change.

December 4th, 2012
Wonderful Doctor
Dr Smith is a great doctor who makes each patient feel special. When I spoke to him about my toddler (who was seeing a pediatrician... Dr Smith was my doctor) he went above and beyond, even copying material and getting it to me regarding my son's issue. I would recommend Dr Smith to anyone who is looking to feel like a person to their doctor rather than a number.

January 19th, 2012
Manager
I am not crazy about his staff. However, as a doctor goes he is truly wonderful. He is extremely efficent and cares about your health. If he suggests a test and you decide not to go he will let you know how disappointed he is with your decision. Truly a caring professional. He always asks how your family members are doing and will remember their names. I love him!