A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corey Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corey Thompson, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Foot Deformities
- Foot problems (Metatarsalgia)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Plantar Fasciitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corey Adam Thompson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Corey A. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Corey Thompson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Corey Thompson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Cary, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC.
See Cary Surgeons.