Dr. Corey Walker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Corey Walker?

Posted on October 14th, 2016

I drove quite a distance to see Dr. Walker. It was the biggest waste of time I have ever spent!!! To say that he is arrogant is an enormous understatement. He asked question I gave the answer to repeatedly because he really wasn't listening. I have arthritis primarily in my hands. I have started t get it elsewhere as well. he then told me that it was because I was fat. Losing weight most definitely is a good idea for patients; however, it does not cause my hands to have reactions. He tried to encourage me to begin methotrexate without any blood work or x-rays back. He said it was the bread and butter of arthritis treatment. Once the information came back as possibly having osteo, he then said "it's a good thing we didn't put you on methotrexate then!" No, it is a good thing that I refused to have him put me on it. He showed no genuine interest or concern about me or my predicament at all. He most certainly did not have any compassion for the pain people experience. He was pompous on so MANY levels. He had zero bedside manner and I can usually talk to any one. I think he wants to have easy scenarios and quick fixes and doesn't really want to listen much less care about people's pain or what previous tests have been done. He comes across like a know-it-all who just got out of medical school and is all about how much money he can make now!

Best Rheumatologist around!

Posted on August 31st, 2015

Excellent doctor! Dr. Walker knows his stuff. He patiently listens and keeps up to date so he always has a solution for my problems. His staff gets back to me quickly and is also very kind. I recommend him to everyone I know.

Love this doctor!

Posted on October 9th, 2014

I love this doctor! He is a breath of fresh air in his field. Finally a rheumatologist who is both brilliant and compassionate! He never acts rushed even though I know he's busy. He has a solution that works well for every problem I face. He's thorough. They don't come any better. I was well pleased. He's worth driving for!

worst dr I have ever meat!

Posted on August 20th, 2014

He might know a lot, but he didn't care of you time at all, and I have to ask him what should I do and give him suggestion then he will say ok. I waited for 30 mins then he came in told me he was in a wrong room and I waited another 30mins, he finished up within 3 mins have nothing to say since he can not open the computer. Worst doctor ever!!!!! Are you drunk when you see your patient?????

Fantastic Dr.

Posted on February 9th, 2014

As a very young person facing Rheumatoid Arthritis I went to my first appointment with Dr. Walker nervous and hoping he wouldn't think I was a hypochondriac. He was very understanding, has a mellow personality that helped me to be calm. He ran appropriate tests and then came back with a diagnosis and a plan to manage the disease. I would highly recommend Dr. Walker!

Best Possible Care

Posted on October 10th, 2013

Dr. Walker is thorough and direct with his approach to my systemic gout condition in conjunction with other internal conditions I deal with. As severe as my condition has been it is now reasonably under control under his care. Previous to his care I found relief only from putting myself in a FDA Study in Idaho Falls. With the development of Uhloric and having someone of Dr. Walkers caliber locally available this has made a great impact on my quality of life and maintenance of acute flair ups. I spent 8 years crippled and now have a great deal of my mobility back and a reasonable ability to function.

Excellent Doctor and staff!

Posted on May 17th, 2013

Excellent rheumatologist!

Posted on March 29th, 2012

I was just seen by Dr. Walker and was impressed with his careful, thorough exam of not only my symptoms but the overall things happening with my body. He was caring and funny (humor is what helps me get through difficult times). He has helped my husband who has much more serious health problems and gets him in quickly when he has flare ups. I highly recommend him. We have seen many Rheumatologists in the many places we have lived and he has been the best!

Great doctor - would highly recommend

Posted on September 3rd, 2010

I traveled for 2 1/2 hours just to be able to go to this doctor.(I lived in Idaho) He always answered my questions and made sure I understood everything that was going on. When he would come into the room, the first thing he would do after greeting me would be to sit down and ask me what my questions are. After he answered all of them he would then check out my joints and see how everything was going, etc. If I had to schedule an emergency appointment on really short notice, the staff asked the doctor, and he would fit me in somewhere. The staff was nice, and if I called with a question they could not answer, the doctor would get on the phone with me or call me back as needed. I would recommend this doctor to anyone!

Great Doc!

Posted on December 20th, 2009

I have been seeing Corey Walker M.D. for about 1 1/2 years now and I have a very high regard of respect for Dr. Walker. After years of being in mind numbing pain and numerous other Doctors that would not take the time and listen to my issues/concerns. Dr. Walker was finally the one that listened and took the time with me and found that I had ankylosing spondylitis along with other spinal conditions. I would highly recomend Dr. Corey Walker to anyone of my loved ones, friends and neighbors.

Overall a nice office, but problems with addressing personal problems

Posted on October 5th, 2009

Overall, the doctor has a good bedside manner, the office calls to follow up on blood tests when results are received and the office wait is usually quite short.However, I have a few complaints:-there is no answering machine for the front desk, so it is not possible to leave a message for the doctor or staff.-I needed a form signed for my new insurance that simply said I had arthritis, and they wouldn't do it without an appointment, even though I have had arthritis my whole life and been a patient at this clinic for several years. I was out of town and nearly was pegged with "pre-existing condition". I was not allowed to speak with the doctor personally about this issue via telephone.-The office/doctor did not seem empathetic at all, when my insurance changed and I needed the prescription switched to a new online pharmacy--I had to wait for an in-person appointment to do this, meaning that I went 3 weeks with no medication, causing a painful arthritic flare-up.

Walker is GREAT!

Posted on June 4th, 2009

I have been chasing down a ghost of achy joints for the last 6 years. Tried several treatment plans and even surgery. To date nothing has gotten me back to feeling good. After one good visit with Doc Walker I now have hope I will finally have an answer to what is wrong with me and some type of plan as to how to make my joints feel better.