A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corey Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corey Weiner is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corey Weiner, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Weiner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- St. Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corey Jay Weiner MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Corey J. Weiner practice?
- Dr. Corey Weiner has 1 office location.
- Dr. Corey Weiner practices Diagnostic Radiology near Woodland Park, NJ.