A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corey Wulf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corey Wulf is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wulf
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Wulf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corey Wulf, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wulf graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Wulf has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corey Allen Wulf MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Corey A. Wulf practice?
- Dr. Corey Wulf has 11 office locations.
Dr. Corey Wulf practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Kenyon, MN.
See Eden Prairie Orthopedic Surgeons.