A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corey Wulf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corey Wulf is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corey Wulf, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wulf graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Wulf has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corey Allen Wulf MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Corey A. Wulf practice?
- Dr. Corey Wulf has 3 office locations.
Dr. Corey Wulf practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: North Sioux City, SD and Minneapolis, MN.
See Eden Prairie Surgeons.