A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corey Wulf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corey Wulf is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corey Wulf, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wulf graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Wulf has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wulf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Corey A. Wulf practice?
Dr. Corey Wulf practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: North Sioux City, SD and Minneapolis, MN.
See Eden Prairie Surgeons.