Learn more about Dr. Corey Wulf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corey Wulf is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wulf
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wulf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corey Wulf, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wulf graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Wulf has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corey Allen Wulf MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Corey A. Wulf practice?
- Dr. Corey Wulf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Corey Wulf practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Eden Prairie, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons and Minneapolis Sports Medicine Doctors.