A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corey Wulf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corey Wulf is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wulf
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wulf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corey Wulf, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wulf graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Wulf has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corey Allen Wulf MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Corey A. Wulf practice?
- Dr. Corey Wulf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Corey Wulf practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Edina, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Eden Prairie, MN.