Dr. Cori Agarwal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cori Agarwal?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

October 14th, 2015

I made the right choice when I chose Dr. Cori Agarwal to be my surgeon. Do your research and you will find the same thing you are reading here; lots of positive reviews. From the receptionist to the surgical team, everyone along the way was very professional, but at the same time very personable. Everyone took their time with me, listened to my concerns, and made sure I understood everything I needed to know. Getting the bandages off and seeing what an amazing job she did was one of the best moments of my life.

February 6th, 2011

FTM top surgery

open minded,respectful,listened, was easy to talk to and she explained in detail what to expect. My results were more than I could ever have dreamed for.

January 25th, 2010

GREAT SURGEON AND VERY PERSONABLE!

WOULD RETURN FOR ANY PLASTIC SURGERY; SHE DOES BEAUTIFUL WORK AND HAS A GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER!

September 2nd, 2009

I have been very pleased with the results of my surgery. Dr. Agarwal is very professional and she really takes the time to make sure that you are comfortable and happy. She will always be my first recommendation if anyone is considering plastic surgery.

July 4th, 2017