A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cori Burdine-Syfrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cori Burdine-Syfrett is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burdine-Syfrett
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burdine-Syfrett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Burdine-Syfrett graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Burdine-Syfrett has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Crossridge Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cori Anne Burdine-Syfrett MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cori A. Burdine-Syfrett practice?
- Dr. Cori Burdine-Syfrett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cori Burdine-Syfrett practices Psychiatry near Hope, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Jonesboro, AR.
See Hope Psychiatrists.