A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corie Kovach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corie Kovach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corie Kovach, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovach graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kovach has 2 hospital affiliations:
- EMH Regional Medical Center
- Metrohealth System Medical Center OH
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kovach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Corie Kovach practice?
Dr. Corie Kovach practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Elyria, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Sheffield Village, OH.
See Elyria Obstetricians & Gynecologists.