Overall Review

May 6th, 2014
I terminated my relationship with this doctor. I have a permanent disability for anxiety & depression, and chronic debilitating pain from joint degeneration and other well documented conditions. She told me she would only treat ONE condition or the other. She told me I would have to choose between treatment for pain or treatment for anxiety. She refuses to treat both. She said I should find a different doctor if I want to have multiple problems treated. She's fine if you just have a sliver or a cold or something like that, but if you have a more complicated condition or conditions, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH HER!

March 29th, 2014
Take responsibility for your paitients wellbeing
The real test of a doctor is when something comes up that should be caught or found, Two years in a row, this doctor deferred my care to another entity without worry if I was in fact ok. This year when my blood tests came back below normal, I thought that she would be concerned and run other tests, given that I had to have a blood transfusion the year before which another doctor caught and sent me to emergency. I was only patient my emergency doctor and nurses had ever seen that had walked in and survived with those numbers. So, you would think that a low number again this year would be disturbing. But alas, no. I told my fibro doctor my numbers and gave him the test results and he has sent me to a hematologist to find out why I am not producing the normal cells. By the way my fibro doctor is the one who caught it before and sent me to the emergency room. My primary was to follow up with why I was so low, given I was not bleeding. My doctor did not contact me with the results. She had told me that if both my tests were negative for blood loss, we would need to check for cancer. When I was not told that my tests came back with a problem, I thought we would get other testing, her staff told me that I was supposed to follow up with the testing place, and oh yes, it appears you have a slight ulcer in my esophegus, which might have caused it. Do dI still have an ulcer, it should be healed by now the digestive place told me. Was it even large enough to have depleted my blood levels? Don't know, and obviously my doctor does not care. They tried to cover their butts last year when I called about the results, being upset nobody contacted me, making it seem like I was supposed to know what to do and was told. But here we are again, and there is nobody to blame that there is no follow up on my low test scores, which the nurse said weren't that bad. I do believe that doctors who work for these large group entities such as Franciscan care, have their routines laid out for them and it affects their care. But there is no excuse for this kind of neglegence. I just hope whatever it is that is depleting my strength and blood levels doesn't turn out to be something that it too late to fix. As you can see by the stars, rating can be subjective. If I didn't have something out of the ordinary wrong, I would never know that I need to be worried about my care.

March 10th, 2014
The Best
I saw Dr. Sandall for about 5 years during which she provided me expert and compassionate services. Though she can be tough where required, she is really a big softie, and obviously cares much about her patients. She is very intensely educated both formally and informally, and never lets you leave without thorough explanation of what you need to do. I miss her and her professionalism, but her move precluded my transpo options. I would have her for my Doc indefinitely id possible.

March 21st, 2012
Very smart and excellent at diagnosing. Nice enough. I think I only had one time where she must have been having a bad day and was a little short. She sometimes comes off as egotistical and likes to look at herself in the full length mirror white talking to you, but as thorough as she was, I got past that :) The only thing I didn't like about my appointments was her nurse. She always made me feel like I was a bother. It always seemed like she was just an unhappy person, but thats not a good attitude with her job. So besides the nurse...Dr. Sandall was a great doctor.

January 25th, 2012
Top Doctor in my book.
I have been seeing Dr. C. Sandall for a few years now. I like her through approach to diagnosing what the problem is. She also will see me for more then just one thing at a time which most Dr. don't take the time with you. Her stall if wonderful at getting back to you in a timely matter. If I feel something didn't get finished all I have to do is call. Sometimes she is a little hard to get an appointment to but that is because I want to see her the very day I call. She is very busy because she is so good.

January 3rd, 2012
Efficient. Highly trained, intelligent professional. Cool, businesslike, and elusive. Can be condescending/invalidating with elders, but seems to be an excellent diagnostician secondary to a superior fund of knowledge of her art and specialty. Recently, appointments are much more difficult to obtain which may be due to a growing elder population load or the fact that in spite of her human failings, she is an excellent, sought after clinician.

November 25th, 2011
K. S.
I've had a couple issues with the front desk staff, but otherwise they've always been very nice. Dr. Sandall and the nursing staff are the best. I feel very confident in having Dr. Sandall as my doctor.

January 12th, 2011
No Call back from Doctor for over a week!
There was a medication change and I was having complications and I left message for Dr. to call and then I HURT all wkend. I left a mess. on Monday, message on Tues, message on Wed, my daughter called Thurs.and was told Dr. would call and still didn't get a call until Monday (a week later!, and not the dr. but staff ~ the nurse called and I never did get resolution to the medical issue! What I wanted to know is if she wanted me to go to the lab to get a test to see how doing without a medication was working. I just was changed to Dr. Sandall since my dr. retired.

December 27th, 2010
BEST DR I'VE EVER SEEN
I went to Dr. Sandall for the first time when the doctor I was seeing gave me HORRIBLE care! Dr. Sandall took the bull by the horn so to speak and provided me with amazing care! It was a no brainer to switch to her as my primary care provider. I trust her completely!

November 17th, 2010
Dr. Sandall is great!
Dr. Sandall has been one of the greatest doctors I've experienced. Caring and knowlegable, giving and intellengent. I would recommend her!

August 18th, 2010
A fabulous Dr
Dr Sandall is a great physician. She is spot on with diagnosis and will do everything necessary to determine the cause of an issue and remedy it. I have insurance now that requires I pay more to see her and she is worth every penny!!!

June 3rd, 2010
Horrible follow-up and attitude
Dr. Sandall played phone tag with me for several weeks after my appointment. She never identified herself when leaving messages for me (just said she was calling from Dr. Sandall's office and to please call back), never gave me an approximate time when she would try to phone again, never suggested a time to phone her back. And most importantly, she never relayed a sense of urgency in any messages she did leave. I kept returning her calls and leaving messages through her nurse. After five weeks of this, I called and threatened to contact a patient advocate. She did call back within 30 minutes and her attitude was horrible - asked me if I knew she was neglecting other patients to stop and talk to me. She reamed me - accused me of never answering my phone or calling her back. Then she refused to tell me why she was trying to contact me until I verbally promised not to pursue my complaint with the patient advocate. Then she proceeded to let me know tests I had 5 weeks earlier showed I DID have a sinus infection and a BRAIN TUMOR. Then she tried to tell me the lab had lost my test results for weeks - more info she failed to previously disclose.