A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corina Akerele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corina Akerele is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corina Akerele, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Developmental Disorders
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Akerele graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Iuliu Hatieganu, Cluj Napoca.
Dr. Akerele has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corina Elena Akerele MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Corina E. Akerele practice?
- Dr. Corina Akerele has 1 office location.
Dr. Corina Akerele practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists, Bronx Hematologists, and Bronx Oncologists.