Learn more about Dr. Corina Akerele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corina Akerele is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Akerele
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Akerele Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corina Akerele, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Developmental Disorders
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Akerele graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Iuliu Hatieganu, Cluj Napoca.
Dr. Akerele has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corina Elena Akerele MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Corina E. Akerele practice?
- Dr. Corina Akerele has 1 office location.
Dr. Corina Akerele practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists, Bronx Hematologists, and Bronx Oncologists.