A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corina Chin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin graduated from St George`S Univ, St George`s.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Corina Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Corina N. Chin practice?
Dr. Corina Chin practices Family Medicine near Ballinger, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, CA and Mission Hills, CA.
See Ballinger Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Cora Chin, Dr. Coreen Chin, Dr. Coretta Chin, Dr. Corine Chin, Dr. Corinna Chin, Dr. Corinne Chin