A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corina Fratila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corina Fratila is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corina Fratila, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Fratila graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Fratila has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Shore Health System of Maryland, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corina Fratila MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Corina Fratila practice?
- Dr. Corina Fratila has 2 office locations.
Dr. Corina Fratila practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, MD.
See Towson Internists and Towson Endocrinologists.