Learn more about Dr. Corina Fratila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corina Fratila is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fratila
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Fratila Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corina Fratila, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Fratila graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Fratila has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Shore Health System of Maryland, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corina Fratila MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Corina Fratila practice?
- Dr. Corina Fratila has 1 office location.
Dr. Corina Fratila practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Towson, MD.
See Towson Internists and Towson Endocrinologists.