Dr. Corina Lazar MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

May 24th, 2016
I've known her for years, very competent, thorough, helpful.

October 24th, 2013
My impression of Dr. Corina Lazar
I am an RN by profession and I have been seeing Dr. Lazar for about 4 years. I have been very impressed with Dr. Lazar. She listens to my concerns and applies very appropriate treatment. She is flexible in her treatment manner, taking into concideration my wishes. I have had depression most of my life that has been very resistant to treatment, however, Dr. Lazar is the only psychiatrist that has been able to treat my depression into full remission. I certainly would recommend Dr. Lazar to a friend or my own family.

January 26th, 2012
Most cvompassionate doctor
The only psychiatrist in the whole region whom practices synergistic medicine.

January 10th, 2012
Porr Treatment
Referred to this specialist by the family physician had in Michigan. The main reason I have seen her is because she speaks my native language. However, she displayed a quite arrogant attitude towards me and treated me with superiority. For being the same nationality as mine and being referred by a family doctor, she was suppossed to be a lot more decent in terms of both human as well medical/professional treatment. Had "treatments" with her for a couple of years, and felt like it was a total waste of time and money as no help was provided from her behalf, neither medical/professional and far less human. She did not even try to help or trusted me as she should have done. I see this to be a quite poor behavior coming from a medical practioner, and if she and/or someone she cares about were in my situation, she would not have like that negligence and arrogance either.Tks!

November 6th, 2011
Dr. Did Not Call Back When Needed Most!
Emailed the doctor for an appointment when mostly needed due to the stress and health related problems (recently) experienced. Did not receive a response from her nor any one from her office. Please have these typo of issues solved!