Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Corina Nailescu
Dr. Corina Nailescu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with another office in Lafayette, IN. Her specialties include Nephrology and Pediatrics. Dr. Nailescu is affiliated with Methodist Hospital Clarian Health, Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital and William N Wishard Memorial Hospital. Dr. Nailescu has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Corina Nailescu has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Corina Nailescu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Mary Verghese
Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi13
Dr. Martin Kleiman
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi45
Dr. Donald Girod
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi56