A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corina Nailescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corina Nailescu, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nailescu graduated from University of Medicine & Pharmacy Targu-Mures. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nailescu has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corina Nailescu MD is a female Pediatric Nephrologist and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Corina Nailescu practice?
- Dr. Corina Nailescu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Corina Nailescu practices Pediatric Nephrology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomington, IN.
See Indianapolis Pediatric Specialists.