Dr. Corina Nistor MD Patient Reviews

2.9

• Good
  • Bad

March 24th, 2017
will not listen to patient's special concerns
Is not interesting in your past medical history or past medications that have worked for you. Will prescribe what she wants without regard to patient drug toleration. Won't listen.

January 18th, 2013
I would not recommend Dr. Nistor to anyone. She blatantly disregarded my wishes for certain blood tests that were not covered by my insurance and ran them anyway. I wound up with a $500+ bill because she chose to run tests for STD's that I did not want, nor need. I am a 25 year old married female with no risk for any STD's and was not showing any signs of any conditions. I simply requested a refill for monthly birth control as my husband and I are not ready to start thinking about a family yet. She believed that she knew what was best, and was determined a test would show something. She even accused my husband of sleeping around, saying, "You can never really know what they (men) are up to." I refused the tests, or at least I thought I did! About a month later I received results in the mail, (clean of course) along with a bill for $500. Dr. Nistor had no right to send this to the lab and should be held accountable. I was very disappointed with Dr. Nistor's professionalism and will never be seen by her again.

August 5th, 2010
Dr. Nistor saved my life, literally!
Dr. Nistor is Great! She has been our family doctor. She has diagnosed several issues with my husband and myself correctly when other doctors diagnosed the problems inccorectly. It is because of her diagnosis that I had famililial Hyper-triglyceridemia and help me to manage my problem at a critical point. If Dr. Nistor had not figured out what was wrong with me I would have had a heart attack at an early age. Thank you Dr. Nistor for taking good care of my family. - BW

January 2nd, 2015