A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corina Norrbom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corina Norrbom, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Norrbom graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Norrbom has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital
- Langlade Memorial Hospital, Antigo, Wi
- Langlade Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corina J Norrbom MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Corina J. Norrbom practice?
- Dr. Corina Norrbom has 2 office locations.
Dr. Corina Norrbom practices Family Medicine near Wausau, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, WI.
See Wausau Primary Care Doctors.